Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to look forward to...

Alright, so even if no one reads this I suppose I'd still like to give this whole blog thing a try. I'm going to post about thing's that interest me from many of the different subject material's I am interested in. Also I'm going to try to post a little something everyday if I can and more on the days I do not work.


So today we're going to talk about an up coming  MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game for those of you that might not have known) called Tera. Granted Tera already has been released in South Korea (I believe January 2011); now it is  coming to the United States and Europe. For me personally it has a look similar to Final Fantasy 14 ( I played Final Fantasy 11 for a long time and was looking forward to FF14, but to be honest when it first came out (FF14 that is) it was terrible), but Tera is a much more put together game. So far I've tried a few of the classes : Archer (self explanatory), Mystic (healing, but not main heals; Magical damage and also some Buffs to aid the Group), Priest ( Main healing, some Magical damage and bigger group buffs and also some teleporting at higher levels), and lastly Sorcerer ( Main magical damage and debuffs for monsters).

I really liked the damage that came from archer and also the fact that you didn't really take much of any damage from monsters. At lower levels it seems you can be pretty self sufficient; not really needing to almost even use the potions that are given to you at lower levels. Mystic and Priest also did a reasonable amount of damage and since they have a heal and you get a mana point return buff you've got little to be worried over. Sorcerer was the only class that I've played so far that has taken damage; now mind you I'm not saying that it takes overwhelming amounts, but it does take some. I've yet to do any dungeons since I've been hopping around on different characters a lot, but this weekend is beta weekend again.

Next other than classes we've got the different races. The races I've played thus far are Castanic(which is a humanoid demonic race, they have horns and some tattoo like designs on their bodies) and also the Elin (a race of humanoid animal women, they may be small in stature, but don't let their appearance deceive you their age is beyond normal human years). Other races include Human ( kind of boring if you're playing for the fantasy aspect), Aman ( humanoid giant lizard type people...they look neat; I may create a female, but they are the more masculine of the female races), Baraka ( rock like giant male only creatures), High elves ( because no game is complete without elves haha) and lastly Popori ( the male version of the Elin; they are more on the animal side rather than the human side... though they are also super cute).

Well this is just a little look into Tera check more out "AT" and again this is something you should be following.
                                                             Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment