Thursday, March 1, 2012

Face Off Syfy...

 What an amazing program, very entertaining. In its second season (I missed the first and at some point I need to go back and find the episodes) and so far its one beautiful make-up after another; the skills these people have I am truly just in awe. Last night's episode was Burtonesque inspired designs. The designs I liked the most were created by Rayce (cellist with her humanoid cello), and RJ ( bellhop whom had become part of the furniture with drawers coming out of his chest). I am a little disappointed that Beki got eliminated, I felt that Sue's design was lacking a bit more, and some of her previous designs as well.

I also think that Ian needs to believe in what he can do more rather than doubt himself as much as he does. He does great work, but he takes so much time rethinking everything he comes up with that it hinders his time. Matt also does wonderful work, but he always comes across as not a main focus. Although after the past few episodes his work has been more noted by the judges.

Sadly though there are only a few episodes left so if you haven't had a chance to see this yet you should try to get caught up and then check it out next Wednesday. If you have any interest in make-up or Fantasy or even just want to see something cool... this is something that you should be following.


No comments:

Post a Comment