Saturday, March 3, 2012

I think I have "Chroma Lust"...

Do you like your colors vivid?, want some head turning double taking color? Then look no further than "Sugarpill". I've been checking out a few different make-up brands with colors that aren't just the boring "Neutral palette", and I came across Sugarpill from "Shana Logic" and other blogs.

 One of my first purchases was the "Burning Heart palette" and it was love at first sight. I loved wearing the yellow,orange and red together to make a fire/sunset look. Since then I've picked up the "Sweetheart palette" and one of loose eyeshadow in "Tiara". I haven't had a chance to use the Sweetheart palette yet since I'd picked up a few mineral shadows from "BFTE" not to long before I bought it. I have had the chance though to use Tiara and again I love love love it. I've used it to line my eyes, I used it alone and mixed it with other colors to give the color more of a boost. Now granted they may be a bit expensive, depending on if you wanted the whole palette which is $34.00 U.S. and their loose shadow is $12.00 U.S. .... but both are big. Also comparatively to another brand I was using before ( I do not wish to name, but their name is similar to "lawless citrus"), you get a smaller container from the other brand, it costs more for the loose shadows and so far the other brands prices continue to go up.

Also something I like about Sugarpill is that they have along with the loose shadow , pressed shadows!( another thing lacking by the above mentioned competitor). Some of the looks I've seen made from the pressed shadows are just gorgeous. I personally haven't had the chance yet to purchase one of the single pressed shadows, but I can't imagine that the single pressed are different from the whole palette pressed. They also carry False Eyelashes in a multitude of types also including the adhesive on their site as well. Finally on their extra's page the carry a few different sticker types, one being there name and the other a cute little kitten holding a pill. All in all if your looking for a quality product at a decent price then Sugarpill is something that you should be following.

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment